FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jennifer Wies, President
Natural Facing Expands Marketing Support for Dealers
Investing in resources that help customers drive sales.
Towson, Maryland: Confronting an unpredictable year and realizing that traditional sales wouldn’t be possible, Natural Facing wanted to ensure stone yards had the resources needed to support their customers. By investing in sales and marketing support for dealers, Natural Facing helped customers expand their business.
“Their education and dedication to supporting a new dealership is above and beyond anyone else that I have dealt with” said Jeremy Peffer from Harmony Landscapes in Pennsylvania.
New initiatives launched in 2020 include:
- StoneTracker™ by Natural Facing: Proactive visual updates throughout the fulfillment process to track the status of an order.
- New website: With fewer customers in-stores, Natural Facing invested in an online catalog and expanded its old website to provide more educational resources for designers, architects, dealers, masons, and end-users.
- Digital Lookbook: This online resource lets customers flip through completed project pictures and view the wide range of available stone blends from Natural Facing.
- Updated sales training: Natural Facing is constantly improving its sales training for dealerships. Major updates this year helped build relationships and ensure representatives have the resources they need to drive sales at their locations.
- Expanded Professional Education: Natural Facing offers a variety of continuing education programs, including ASLA and AIA courses for credit. To ensure continuing education could continue, these classes were moved online for 2020.
An innovative product catalog is also in development for launch in early 2021. This portable product showcase will showcase stone swatches with essential details and finished project inspiration.
“I appreciate the hard work the Natural Facing team has put into branding, marketing, and promoting as well as providing stylish sample board racks and personalized brochures for our showrooms,” said Deb Brown from Allied Concrete Company in Virginia.
About Natural Facing: Natural Facing is the leading provider of sawn thin natural stone in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern United States. With exceptional attention to detail and a comprehensive quality control process, the stone delivered to customers is pre-blended and prepared for less waste during installation. This high-quality product is supported by superior customer service and extensive resources for customers to get the most of out of their relationship with Natural Facing.