Dutchman Tree Farms is a family-owned and operated tree farm located in beautiful Northwest Michigan. The "Dutchman" began selling one item, Scotch Pine, at the Atlanta Farmers Market in 1972. Over the past 48 years, Dutchman Tree Farms has evolved to meet the demands of a changing market.
Dutchman Tree Farms offers a variety of products to meet your needs. Our knowledgeable workforce is dedicated to all aspects of growing evergreens and ensuring quality products and services. We offer:
- 9 varieties of cut Christmas trees in sizes ranging from 3 feet to 50 feet
- 11 species of container grown evergreen stock
- 7 species of field-dug fiber pot and balled and burlap trees
- Custom floral arrangements
- A variety of wreaths, roping and other Christmas greenery
Where do Christmas Trees Come From