There are two models
- HOTBIN 100LT Mini (26 gal.) - Winner of RHS CHELSEA Product of the Year 2019 for efficiencies and design.
The HOTBIN Mini has the same features and benefits as the larger size. It has been designed for households of 1-3 people who have less waste.
- HOTBIN 200LT Mk2 (52 gal.)
The HOTBIN Mk.2 has a greater composting capacity than the HOTBIN Mini. However, it features a leachate collection system (also on HOTBIN Mini) that provides liquid fertilizer from the front-bottom valve. The leachate (liquid fertilizer) is naturally created as part of the HOTBIN composting process and is now capped to prevent the liquid from continually seeping from the aeration mesh and allowing you to tap it off and collect it as liquid fertilizer as needed.
Quick and easy composting with HOTBIN
- Composts 32 times faster than cold composting in the market
- Easy to set up and use with no assembly required
- No power source, accelerators, or activators needed
- Compost more types of waste
Composting Volume Capacity: HOTBIN 200LT Mk2, 52 Gal; and HOTBIN 100LT Mini, 26 Gal.
Weight: HOTBIN 200LT Mk2, 18 lbsl; and HOTBIN 100LT Mini, 9 lbs..
Material: Expanded Polypropylene (EPP), 1 inch thick insulating walls to retain heat
Dimensions: MK2, 24” L x 22” W x 44” H; and Mini, 17” L x 17” W x 44” H
What’s included with your HOTBIN?
- Lid thermometer to monitor temperature
- Airtight lid and bio-filter to minimize odors
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Removable front hatch to harvest new compost
The EXTRAS you receive:
- Extra thermometer to track the HOTBIN’s internal temperature
- Raking stick to mix the waste
- Kick Start empty Bottle (to boost the temperature when starting the bin in winter)
- Two cam straps (to retain airtight door)
- A “How To” user guide