Martin's Nursery is a family-owned-and-operated business established in 1973 by Buddy and Melba Martin. We are wholesale growers of woody ornamentals, including azaleas, cleyera, gardenia, hollies, loropetalum, trees, Black Diamond®, Déjà Bloom®, Encore®, and Southern Living® plants. We offer our product in varying pot sizes, including 7g, 3g, trade 3, full gallon, and trade gallon. Over 50 varieties of traditional azaleas account for 60% of our plants and of the remaining 40%, our specialty is seed-propogated Cleyera Japonica. Martin's Nursery has come a long way since its beginnings as Mr. Martin's "hobby" greenhouse in his backyard nearly 50 years ago to the 280 acre operation it is today and we look forward to continuing to grow and cultivating relationships with customers old and new!
Brands: Black Diamond®, Déjà Bloom®, Encore®, Southern Living®