Streamline Communication of your Physician Orders
Manually tracking physician orders can be time consuming and feel unmanageable. With WorldView Physician Order Tracking, orders are delivered to physicians and tracked by type, date, provider, patient, name, department, and location, automatically alerting users of delays in the process. Deliver orders to physicians while maintaining an electronic record and eliminating manual processing time lags along the way. Electronic records of orders can be routed and delivered for signature and filed quickly post-signature. Once sign-off is attained, orders can be routed automatically to your billing department.
When combined with WorldView Mobile Complete, physicians can e-sign and review from any mobile device in a batch format. Incoming orders are automatically updated and attached to the medical record while reporting dashboards allow real-time visibility into outstanding orders.
• Increase cash flow by improving turnaround time on orders.
• Enforce consistent and transparent business practices, reducing process variance and risk.
• Mitigate compliance liabilities by providing an audit trail of contact points.
• Monitor employee performance and promote accountability.
• Notify staff of outstanding delays and automatically resend orders after a pre-determined timeframe has passed on overdue orders