What You Can Expect from FMC 2021
FMC is the only meeting designed specifically for finance professionals in home care and hospice. Every year FMC attracts the top executives and brightest minds in the industry. If you want to learn from the experts and network with the current and future leaders in home care and hospice, FMC is the place to be.
The Financial Management Conference features:
- A detailed policy briefing from NAHC President/HHFMA Executive Director Bill Dombi
- Timely and informative educational sessions designed to solve the latest problems
- Networking with leading financial executives in the industry
Who Should Attend?
- Home care and hospice agency owners
- C-Suite executives
- Financial managers
- Management staff at all levels
Home care and hospice finance experts will address pressing topics like:
- What are the lessons learned after 18 months of PDGM?
- How can your agency build a successful telehealth program?
- How should your agency manage the Hospice CAP into the future?
- What financial landmines are caused by clinical operations?
- What have we learned about Review Choice Demonstration?