FMC CODE OF CONDUCT
These guidelines make up the National Association for Home Care & Hospice’s safety protocols for the Financial Management Conference and represent state and local mandated protocols in place during the event. Any updates will be posted and shared with registered attendees prior to the event.
Before Leaving Home
Follow relevant guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and/or your local health authority.
Adhere to government-issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region from which you are traveling.
Stay home if you feel sick.
On-site During the Event
- Follow guidance from the local health authority for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Agree to wear a properly fitting face mask, if required at the time of the event. Face masks will cover your face from the bridge of your nose to past your chin. Neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with exhaust valves are not acceptable face coverings.
- Adhere to physical distance protocols put in place by the venue or state.
- If at any time during the conference you feel sick, do not attend the meeting. Please remain in your hotel room and seek medical care from the nearest urgent care. You can find a list of nearby urgent care facilities here.
- Adherence to on-site guidelines in place at the time of the event is required. Anyone not adhering to the guidelines will be asked to leave, or removed from, the event premises and to surrender his/her event badge.
After the Conference
Based on current contact tracing advice from many health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact the meeting/event organizer to advise them at email@example.com.