NAHC Fall Forum
Essential Education for Home Care and Hospice Professionals
From November 2-10, 2021, the National Association for Home Care & Hospice will present the NAHC Fall Forum, 30 hours of essential education for home care and hospice professionals.
The Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo is the industry event of the year, with unsurpassed education on crucial topics from Human Resources to Technology. NAHC was forced to cancel the conference this year, but you can still take advantage of the best education in home care and hospice, taught by the experts you have come to know and trust.
Over the first two weeks of November, the NAHC Fall Forum will present live and web-based education focused on six topics:
- Human Resources/DEI on Tuesday, Nov. 2 (registration closes Oct. 29)
- Finance/PDGM on Wednesday, Nov. 3 (registration closes Nov. 1)
- Medicare Advantage on Thursday, Nov. 4 (registration closes on Nov. 2)
- Home Health on Monday, Nov. 8 (registration closes on Nov. 4)
- Hospice on Tuesday, Nov. 9 (registration closes on Nov. 5)
- Leadership on Wednesday, Nov 10 (registration closes on Nov. 8)
Register for all six tracks: $349 (NAHC members) or $449 (non-members).
Choose a single track: $299 each (NAHC members) or $349 each (non-members).