CRITERIA FOR AWARDING CONTACT HOURS
Continuing Education for NURSES
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Each webinar provides 1.0 CNE for nurses based on 60 minutes, 1.5 CNEs based on 90 minutes and 2.0 CNEs based on 120 minutes. Nurses can earn up to 30.5 contact hours for this LIVE WEBINAR Activity.
Continuing Professional Education for ACCOUNTANTS
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
Each webinar provides 1.2 CPE for accountants based on 60 minutes, 1.8 based on 90 minutes and 2.4 CPEs based on 120 minutes. Accountants can earn up to 36.6 CPEs for this LIVE WEBINAR Activity.
Fields of Study for Accountants
Fields of Study codes (FOS) appear following the CPE information for all accounting-accredited Programs. The FOS codes are:
- BMO Business Management and Organization
- RE Regulatory Ethics
- FIN Finance
- MAS Management Advisory Services
- PHR Personnel and Human Resources
For those who would like to claim CPE for a LIVE WEBINAR:
NAHC is offering CPEs for Accountants/CPAs for all webinars. Simply print a Certificate of Attendance for each education session you attended and report your total hours directly to AICPA.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CEs
- You must have attended the entire webinar session.
- Soon after the day’s events, you will receive an email listing each session that was presented.
- Click on each session that you attended and complete a short evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation for each webinar you attended, you will see a nursing certificate and a button for a certificate of attendance.
- Select the certificate that is right for you
- Print it out and/or save it as a .pdf
- Again, Certificates of Attendance can be used for those seeking CPEs and others in need of verification of attendance.