CRITERIA FOR AWARDING CONTACT HOURS
Continuing Education for NURSES The National Association for Home Care & Hospice is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Each education session provides 1.0 CNE for nurses based on 60 minutes. Nurses can earn up to 11.5 contact hours for this LIVE Activity.
Continuing Professional Education for Accountants
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Each education session provides 1.2 CPE for accountants based on 50 minutes. Accountants can earn up to 13.8 CPEs for this LIVE Activity.
Fields of Study for Accountants
Fields of Study codes (FOS) appear following the CPE information for all accounting-accredited Programs. The FOS codes are:
- BMO Business Management and Organization
- RE Regulatory Ethics
- FIN Finance
- MAS Management Advisory Services
- PHR Personnel and Human Resources
How to Claim Your CEs
1. Session evaluations and CEs will be available onsite and online at www.NAHC.org/NAHC2022.
2. You must have attended the entire session.
3. You will be prompted to enter your last name and zip code associated with your registration.
4. Upon completion of an evaluation for each session you attended, you will be asked at the bottom of the page (left side) to select the type of certificate you wish to receive.
5. Certificates of Attendance can be used for those who need verification of attendance.
6. Your certificate with be emailed directly to you.
The planners and sponsors of this conference claim liability neither for the acts of any suppliers to this meeting nor for the safety of any attendee while in transit to or from this event. The sponsors reserve the right to cancel this function or portions of it without penalty. The total amount for which the planners and sponsors may be liable will be limited to a refund of the registration fee. Your registration acknowledges acceptance of these provisions of registration for listed attendees and your company.