H-IQ Jumpstarts and Measures Student Creativity
H-IQ Jumpstarts Creativity
H-IQ is the first on-line assessment for creativity and imagination. It engages student imagination - to prompt students to generate their own ideas, while providing data to schools to track progress in fostering creativity.
Using H-IQ in your school will:
- Engage students' imaginations
- Document the growth of students' imaginations that leads to creativity
- Establish district, school, and classroom benchmarks
- Generate data to track district, school, and classroom progress
- Evaluate pedagogy that supports creativity
- Raise the priority of creativity in education
H-IQ is currently being used in a variety of academic environments:
- Concord Academy, Concord, MA (9th grade)
- Central York School District, York, PA (6th-8th grades)
- Lower Dauphin School District, Hummelston, PA (4th-6th grades)
- UNC-Asheville, Asheville, NC
- University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma, Chickasha, OK
- Cade Museum of Invention and Creativity, Gainesville, FL
Try a free pilot program in your school!
Brands: H-IQ - You Can Only Imagine
H-IQ is the only patented on-line assessment for imagination and creativity.
Proven in neuroscience research in peer reviewed journal.
H-IQ - Jumpstart Creativity