Rainprotection Liability Insurance
Terms & Conditions
As you know, Pittcon requires all exhibitors to submit compliant liability insurance that will cover them in case of a claim due to their negligence at our event. This insurance must name Pittcon and (The Venue) and (The Decorator) as Additional Insureds.
To make this process easier for you, we have implemented a new program through Rainprotection Insurance. Rainprotection is offering to provide exhibitors with compliant insurance for our show, at the cost of just $70 no matter how big or how many booths you have.
There are so many benefits to you when you use Rainprotection’s insurance:
- No hassles or costs. You will no longer need to spend any time nor go through all the hassles and costs of going through your own broker and submitting your own compliant insurance.
- No Deductible Costs and Rate Increases. Rainprotection’s insurance will cover any claim at your booth with no deductible. So, you would have no out-of-pocket costs. If you use your own corporate insurance to cover your booth, your corporate policy typically has a large deductible. So, any claim would result in large out-of-pocket costs as well as future rate increases due to the claim.
If you do decide to use your own insurance, you must submit your proof of compliant insurance by February 15, 2021.
If we do not have a copy of your compliant insurance by February 15,2021, we will automatically enroll you in the Rainprotection Insurance Program and invoice you $95 ($70 for the insurance and a $25 LATE processing fee).
The insurance fee is non-refundable after opting in.
How Will I Be Billed?
Once you opt-in,the Expo Coordinator will create an order on your account for $70 ($95 after February 15, 2021) and will email you an invoice to pay. You may pay this balance by credit card by logging into your Exhibitor Console and clicking My Account or by sending us a check or International Money Order.
LIABILITY INSURANCE PAYMENT INFORMATION - EXHIBITORS ONLY:
Payment may be paid in one of the following ways:
1. Via check, which is drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds, made payable to The Pittsburgh Conference
2. Via credit card - (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). Payment can be made directly on the Exhibitor Console.
3. An International Money Order
4. If you have already signed up and paid for Pittcon 2021, Wire Transfers are NOT accepted as payment for Rainprotection Inability to Attend Insurance or Rainprotection Liability Insurance
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
THE PITTSBURGH CONFERENCE (E.I.N. #25-1141360)
300 Penn Center Blvd, STE 332
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
How to Submit a Claim
To file a claim, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about Rainprotection Liability Insurance, please email email@example.com or call (800)528-7975