CJGeo performs grouting to solve geotechnical and large diameter pipe problems. By using polyurethane grouts, repairs are completed with minimal disruption, reduced chances of future settlement, and avoid hard spots associated with cement based grouts.
Typical repairs include:
- Tub crossing lifting & stabilization
- Tunnel reline backgrouting
- Sinkhole grouting & stabilization
- Culvert stabilization and sealing
- Structural relining of culverts
CJGeo also install SprayWall sprayed structural coatings for culvert rehabilization, focusing on corrugated metal pipe repairs.