SandenVendo America, Inc.
Top quality Vending, Food Service & Micro Market equipment
SandenVendo America, Inc. was founded in 1937 and is a global provider of high quality vending, food service and micro market equipment. SVA offers a complete line of cold beverage glass front and stack vending machines, snack machines, hot food and refrigerated display cases, and micro markets. SVA is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and is a subsidiary of the Tokyo, Japan based Sanden Corporation with over 53 offices and 23 manufacturing facilities worldwide. All equipment is proudly made in the U.S.A.
SandenVendo America Equipment Lines Include:
- Micro Market Designs - A one-stop shop for all micro market needs from equipment to fixture design
- RD2C Open Air Refrigerated Showcase with Health Lock curtain is patented and NAMA-certified.
- Vending Equipment - V21 Stack & GGFV Glass Front cold beverage & snack machines
- GGFV (GF9) Glass Front
- V21 Stack
- G-Snack and G-Snack Combo
- Food Service Equipment - Hot & Cold Food Display cases
- Hot Food Displays (full serve & combo self/full serve options)
- Open Air Refrigerated Showcases
- Open Air Novelty Ice Cream Case
Brands: V21 - Classic, Stack Vendors, GGFV (GF9) - Global Glass Front Vendors, Micro Market Designs and Equipment, RD2C - Open Air Refrigerated Showcase with Health Lock curtain