Does Your School Want a Makerspace? Visit Booth 125!
Making - hands-on learning - is transforming education, changing how students learn, how schools teach and how communities prepare young people for living, working and learning in the future. Brinn Labs is a national leader in this field. Contact us about starting a makerspace or enhancing your maker education programs. We offer:
- Professional Development Programs
- Makerspace Design and Consulting Services
- Equipment training and hands-on instruction with tools and technology
- Resources for faculty and staff - lesson plans, assessment tools and best practices in maker education
- Hands-on maker experiences for K-12 students
For more information, visit https://brinnlabs.org/