Welcome to the 2022 Wisconsin State Education Convention
- Interested in exhibiting? See the instructions below.
- Interested in submitting a breakout session proposal? Click on Create/Modify Proposals under the Speakers tab above.
To Reclaim Booth for 2022:
Reserve your opportunity now to exhibit at the 2022 Wisconsin State Education Convention in Milwaukee January 19 - 20, 2022.
NOTE: If you are a brand new exhibitor to the the State Education Convention (you did not have a booth in 2021), print the 2022 contract and return it to Amy Qualmann at email@example.com.
To register for the 2022 Convention:
1. Click "Confirm Booth" in the navigation bar at the top, left side of the page to register a booth.
2. Enter your organization's password and click "Login." If you've forgotten your password, click" retrieve," enter the primary contact's email address, and an email with your company password will be sent.
3. Complete the necessary fields
4. Scroll to the bottom and check the box agreeing to pay to the WASB the full booth rent.
5. Click "Submit."
6. Upon submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note that if you'd like to switch booth locations, send an email indicating the booths you're interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Booths in the Premium Front Section (see floor plan for list of booths) will not be made available until later in the summer of 2021.
Approved 2022 Exhibitors:
If you have been approved as an exhibitor for 2022 and would like to update company info, contact, profiles, product categories, etc, please click on "Exhibitors" in the navigation bar at the top, then select "Approved Exhibitor Login."
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Amy Qualmann, WASB Event Planner, at email@example.com or 608-512-1713.