Welcome to the 2024 Wisconsin State Education Convention
- Interested in exhibiting? See the instructions below.
- Interested in submitting a breakout session proposal? Click on Create/Modify Proposals under the Speakers tab above.
To Reclaim Booth for 2024:
Reserve your opportunity now to exhibit at the 2024 Wisconsin State Education Convention in Milwaukee January 17 - 18, 2024.
NOTE: If you are a brand new exhibitor to the the State Education Convention, print the 2024 contract and return it to Amy Qualmann, CMP at email@example.com.
To register for the 2024 Convention:
1. Click "Reserve A Booth" in the navigation bar at the top of the page..
2. Enter your organization's password and click "Login." If you've forgotten your password, click "retrieve" and enter the primary contact's email address, and an email with your company password will be sent.
3. Complete the necessary fields
4. Scroll to the bottom and check the box agreeing to pay to the WASB the full booth rent.
5. Click "Submit."
6. Upon submitting your request, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note that if you'd like to switch booth locations, send an email indicating the booths you're interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Booths in the Premium Front Section (see floor plan for list of booths) will not be made available until later in the summer of 2024.
Approved 2024 Exhibitors:
If you have been approved as an exhibitor for 2024 and would like to update company info, contact, profiles, product categories, etc, please click on "Exhibitors" in the navigation bar at the top, then select "Approved Exhibitor Login."
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Amy Qualmann, CMP, WASB Exhibit Show Manager, at email@example.com or 608-512-1713.