Interceptor® Plus (milbemycin oxime/praziquantel) is the monthly, chewable tablet flavored with real chicken that prevents heartworm disease and treats and controls adult hookworm, roundworm, whipworm and tapeworm infections. It's safe for puppies as young as 6 weeks of age and 2 pounds of body weight or greater.
- One chew, every month, protects your dog against five common types of parasites.
- Protects against 5 types of worms, including heartworm disease1, hookworm2, roundworm4, whipworm5 and tapeworm6.
- A chicken-flavored, chewable tablet that’s easy to dose.
- Ideal for dogs with an active, outdoor lifestyle and a greater exposure to worms.
1. Dirofilaria immitis 2. Ancylostoma caninum 3. Ancylostoma caninum, Uncincaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma braziliense 4. Toxocara canis, Toxcaris leonina 5. Trichuris vulpis 6. Taenia pisiformis, Echinococcus multilocularis, Echinococcus granulosus, Dipylidium caninum
Interceptor Plus is indicated for the prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis; and for the treatment and control of adult roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), adult hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum), adult whipworm (Trichuris vulpis), and adult tapeworm (Taenia pisiformis, Echinococcus multilocularis, Echinococcus granulosus and Dipylidium caninum) infections in dogs and puppies two pounds of body weight or greater and six weeks of age and older.
Important Safety Information
Treatment with fewer than 6 monthly doses after the last exposure to mosquitoes may not provide complete heartworm prevention. Prior to administration of Interceptor Plus (milbemycin oxime/praziquantel), dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infections. The safety of Interceptor Plus has not been evaluated in dogs used for breeding or in lactating females. The following adverse reactions have been reported in dogs after administration of milbemycin oxime or praziquantel: vomiting, diarrhea, depression/lethargy, ataxia, weight loss, convulsions, weakness, and salivation. See Interceptor Plus label for complete safety information.