Visit the Army Booth #1306 and speak with a recruiter.
Physician assistants provide a variety of services to troops that are traditionally performed by physicians. As an officer in the Medical Specialist corps, they play an important role in improving the overall quality of life for Soldiers and their families. Within a physician-PA relationship, PAs exercise significant professional autonomy in medical decision making and provide a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Health Professions Loan Repayment, which can be applied toward qualified education loans
- Specialty Pay for board-certified physician assistants
- May receive pay for continuing education
- May receive pay for continuing education and training
- Noncontributory retirement benefits at age 60 with 20 years of qualifying service
- Travel opportunities, including humanitarian missions
Please visit the Army Booth and meet with a recruiter or an Army Physician to learn more about career opportunities in the United States and/or Army Reserves.