VisualDx: Quality care begins with an accurate diagnosis.
VisualDx is an award-winning diagnostic clinical decision support system used in over 2,300 hospitals, clinics, and medical schools worldwide. VisualDx is designed to enhance diagnostic accuracy, aid therapeutic decisions, and improve patient safety at the point of care.
With VisualDx, clinicians can:
- Build a custom differential diagnosis by entering a key finding across general medicine
- Review the world’s best medical image library to compare variations of disease
- Access therapy and best tests options
- Understand medication reactions
- Recognize infections and travel-related illnesses
- Share images and information with patients
VisualDx is a software that is available on the web, smartphone, and tablet. It can also be integrated into the electronic health record to fit within the clinician’s workflow. Learn more about improving diagnostic accuracy and clinical efficiency at www.visualdx.com.