General Information for Exhibitors
Reserving Your Space | Building Your Exhibit Space | Registering Your Staff | Accessing the Meeting
We are excited to have you join us for our first-ever Virtual Annual Meeting!
Exhibitor Service Center: For direct access to the tools and resources needed to manage your reservation, visit the Exhibitor Service Center. Information will be added as it becomes available.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserving Your Space
To reserve your space, submit an Exhibit Space Application [see FAQs below].
>> Exhibit Space Application
Exhibit Space and Schedule
Details can be found here for exhibit space fees, what's included, and exhibit schedule.
Payments and Cancellations
- Payment of the space fee is due in full at the time you submit the online application to reserve a space. You must submit credit card information on your online application or indicate that payment by check is forthcoming. Credit cards will show a temporary authorization of $250 when you submit your application. Upon confirmation of space assignment by ACHA, the full amount will be charged.
- Late Fee: A $100 late fee will be added to exhibit space applications made on or after May 14, 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: Exhibit Space reservations are non-refundable.
FAQs and Tips for Completing the Exhibit Space Application
Add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure you receive ongoing communication from this system and the Exhibits Manager.
- Companies that have exhibited with ACHA in recent years received an email with their company password. Contact us if you think you should have a password and didn't receive one, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New exhibitors, please select "create account" from the login screen.
- Company Contacts: You may name up to two contacts that will receive communications regarding the reserving and managing of your exhibit. You'll have a separate opportunity later to provide contacts that will viewable to the public and which personnel will be registering to attend the meeting.
- Rate Category: If you plan to join or renew your ACHA Sustaining Membership for 2021, you may select the sustaining member rate category.
- See Payment procedures at left.
- After hitting "Submit" please make sure you see the message at the top of the application that your application has been successfully submitted. If you don't see this, check to be sure all required fields have been completed and then submit again. You should also receive an auto-email with a copy of your completed application if it has been submitted successfully.
What will happen after I submit my application:
- You will receive an auto-copy of your exhibit space application by email.
- ACHA will confirm your application acceptance and authorize the processing of your credit card, if provided.
- You will receive a final Exhibit Space Confirmation email that will contain:
- Confirmation of the total amount due or paid
- Any further applicable payment instructions
- Instructions on next steps
- You will also receive a statement/invoice via a second email.
Building Your Exhibit Space
See the guide below for general exhibiting information, key dates and deadlines, a sample booth page, and specifications on the assets that can be included in your exhibit space so that you can prepare your materials. You will receive email instructions for accessing your exhibit and how to use the platform to design your booth.
Registering Your Staff
Registration Policy: Exhibiting company representatives that wish to attend meeting sessions and events or have access to the meeting conference app must be properly registered for the meeting. Each exhibiting company receives three complimentary registrations which will be issued only to bona fide employees of the organization that is named on the exhibit application. Additional comps are issued to companies also participating as sponsors. Any additional registrations must be paid at the full registration rates.
Registration will not required to view the Exhibit Showcase during the meeting, including being able to participate in your booth's live chat. But non-registrants will not be able to access programming, meetings, or engagement tools.
Registration is also not required for those staff that will be assigned to build the virtual exhibit space content.
To register your complimentary staff: Though there is no charge, each representative will need a unique login under which to register and then access the meeting’s event portal. Details and a link to do this will be sent by email.
To register additional staff: Go to the attendee registration site.
Accessing the Meeting
The event portal where the virtual meeting will take place will be via ACHA's Elevate LMS platform (a CommPartners platform). Details on accessing the meeting sessions will be sent to all registrants as the launch date approaches in mid-May.