Atlas’ UVTest is an economical instrument for fluorescent UV and condensation weathering test methods. The instrument uses UVA-340, UVB-313, or UVA-351 fluorescent bulbs for a variety of applications. The touch screen provides simple operation and control in several languages. It has patented irradiance ports for safe calibration not offered on competitive fluorescent UV testers. Multiple units can be stacked for space considerations, and a recirculating spray option is available to reduce the amount of DI water used.
The innovative design is a new, higher standard in terms of features, ease-of-use, accuracy and safety as compared to competitive fluorescent UV devices.
- Proven performance matches or exceeds other brands
- Modern touch screen interface in several languages
- Remote ethernet data acquisition
- Unsurpassed safety compliance
- Recirculating spray water option
- Plus many other exclusive user-friendly features