New from the JAMA Network: JAMA Health Forum
A new peer-reviewed, international, open access journal from the JAMA Network, JAMA Health Forum publishes research and opinion pieces that address health policy and strategies affecting medicine, health, and health care, including:
- Original research, evidence-based reports, and opinion about national and global health policy
- Innovative approaches to health care topics including health care delivery, economics, access, quality, safety, equity, and reform
- Timely and insightful commentary from health policy leaders
- News briefs covering major reports released by government agencies, foundations, health policy think tanks, and other policy-focused organizations
- Free-to-read content, fully integrated with all JAMA Network journals
Learn more at jamahealthforum.com.
Call for Papers
JAMA Health Forum is now accepting papers that report original research on global, national, regional, or state/provincial health policy; innovative approaches to health care delivery; and health care economics, access, quality, safety, equity, and reform.
The journal invites reports of original research, including observational studies and randomized trials, as Original Investigations or brief Research Letters. Other evidence-based reports, such as Special Communications and Consensus Statements, will be considered after a presubmission inquiry is approved by the editors. Viewpoints that address important health policy issues are also welcome.
To learn more, visit the JAMA Health Forum Instructions for Authors.
New Podcast: JAMA Health Forum Editors' Summary
Listen to Editor John Ayanian and Deputy Editor Melinda Buntin discuss important articles published in JAMA Health Forum. Available at JAMA Network Audio or wherever you get your podcasts. Listen or subscribe today.
Sign Up for Email Alerts
Be the first to hear about JAMA Health Forum articles--register for email alerts today. Visit jamahealthforum.com and enter your email address in the "Get the Latest from JAMA Health Forum" box on the right side.