The Practice of Qualitative Data Analysis - Research Examples Using MAXQDA (Dr. Michael C. Gizzi, Dr. Stefan Rädiker)
This book provides ten case studies with concise real-world examples illustrating how MAXQDA is used in practice. In each research example, the authors present their way of using MAXQDA, addressing a variety of practical questions, such as how the coding system was developed, how coded documents were analyzed, what tools were used, and how those tools informed the results. Embedded in the context of each research example, readers can follow analytical processes step-by-step and gain insights into efficient ways to use MAXQDA.
Readers can benefit from this book in several ways:
• Get inspirations and solutions for their own projects
• Avoid pitfalls by considering the lessons learned from each author presented at the end of each chapter
• Use the examples in teaching
• All researchers who want to get to learn the potential of qualitative data analysis with MAXQDA
• All users of MAXQDA who want to expand their knowledge and skills, no matter if they are novices or experts