Univ of Rochester Public Health Sciences
Welcome to Public Health Sciences (PHS) at the University of Rochester Medical Center, located in scenic Finger Lakes region of Western New York State. We are a welcoming, dynamic group dedicated to the improvement of health and health care among diverse populations through research, learning, and community partnerships. Our faculty members engage in research activities across the lifespan from maternal-child health to long-term care. Our scientific inquiry uses a range of rigorous methodologies from high powered analytics to mixed methods.
Our educational offerings provide multiple alternatives to boost your knowledge. These include PhD programs in Epidemiology and Health Services Research, Master''s programs in Public Health, Epidemiology, Clinical Investigation, and Health Services Research, and 7 Advanced Certificates in Epidemiology, Health Services Research, Biomedical Informatics, Public Health, Experimental Therapeutics, Clinical Research, and Regulatory Science.
Public Health Research Opportunities
******Meet & Greet with our Faculty: Attend our APHA information session scheduled on October 27 at 11am EST. :-) *******
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Full Time Masters Students: Eligible for 40% Tuition Scholarship each semester!
- No GRE Required for Masters & Certificates Programs!
- Networks and Research Opportunities with the affiliated Highly ranked Medical Center in Upstate New York State
- Tutoring & Professional Enrichment Mentors- Free of Cost
- The University of Rochester is committed to supporting a diverse community of faculty, students, and staff. We believe that pursuing excellence in research, teaching, and learning in the framework of our distinctive heritage demands the inclusion of those who will collectively and individually enhance our diversity.
- See the websites below for additional information about how the University supports a diverse campus community:
APPLICATION DEADLINES: (Apply at SOPHAS.org)
- May 1 for Fall Semester
- Nov 1 for Spring Semester
Explore Our PHS Website to Learn More!
Follow us on Instagram!
Hear What Our Students Say!