Perfect for someone who wants to cut back or have a better work/life balance and lvoes the outdoors.
- Flexibility to work 2-3 days a week seeing 10-12 patients a day (Clinic is open Monday - Thursday)
- Salary starting at $100,000, negotiable depending on hours worked, with benefits
- no call, no rounding, no weekends, no nights
- Niche practice. Various backgrounds and specialties welecome to apply but Occupational Medicine, Pulmonology, or Primary Care background a plus
- Located in beautiful northwestern Montana. close to fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, skiing, and Glacier National Park
The Center for Asbestos Related Disease (CARD) is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization operating a clinic and research center located in libby, Montana. The CARD Clinic was started in 2000 in response to communitywide asbestos exposure from vermiculite mining activities that ended in 1990. The ore was sent to over 240 processing plants natinowide and then used primarily in insulation material for homes and buildings, including the World Trad Center. Although mining has stopped, health effects are ongoing. CARD is partially funded by a renewable grant through the CDC. CARD offers free asbestos health screening, lung cancer screening, outreach, education, and ongoing pulmonary care to those exposed.
Our Mission: Providing advocacy, care, resouces, and hope to the community and all those across the nation impacted by Libby Amphibole Asbestos and asbestos related diseases.
If you or someone you know is interested, you can visit our website at www.libbyasbestos.org for more information or contact our Meical Director, Lee Morrissette, MD, MPH at email@example.com.