It is not enough for your clinicians to be certified for immunizations. You want your entire immunization and/or testing program to be certified.
Your employees must be ready to handle the changes in your workplace concerning: vaccine storage, infection control, patient history, and follow-up.
Our Immunization Certification program covers:
- Proper patient intake
- Proper administration
- Safe vaccine storage/handling
- Safe sharps handling and disposal
- Infection control
- Special populations (i.e. pregnant, immunosuppressed, pediatrics, etc.)
- Awareness of anaphylaxis/adverse events after vaccination (VAERS)
- Communication with registries and about appointments for subsequent doses
The Point-of-Care Testing Certification program provides testing facilities with the education and tools necessary to achieve certification for COVID-19 and other CLIA Waived tests (e.g. flu, strep, and A1C) If you are not already doing testing, it offers you new revenue opportunities via Point-of-Care testing and Collect and Transfer testing. As a certified testing facility, you assure your customers, patients, payers, and employees that your testing quality has been validated by a nationally-recognized third party.