National Cancer Institute
Welcome to the National Cancer Institute exhibit booth.
The NIH National Cancer Institute (NCI), as the leader of the National Cancer Program, supports and conducts ground-breaking research in cancer biology, causation, prevention, detection, treatment, and survivorship in its effort to dramatically reduce the burden of cancer and improve the lives of cancer patients and their families. Visit http://www.cancer.gov for more information.
Apply for a Postdoctoral Fellowship with NCI
The Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program is a multidisciplinary postdoctoral program that trains future leaders in the field of cancer prevention and control. Outstanding opportunities for cutting-edge research in the basic, quantitative, social and behavioral sciences, and in clinical cancer prevention, have been the hallmarks of the CPFP since its inception.
The program provides:
- Competitive stipends, relocation expenses, health insurance benefits, and travel allowances
- Support for up to four years
- Opportunity to earn your M.P.H., sponsored by NCI
- Research opportunities with experienced NCI mentors
- A cohort of fellows spanning STEM and other fields
The application period for the 2022 Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program is closed. If you would like to apply for the cohort entering June 2023, the application period will open on May 1, 2022.