The Call for Proposals is now closed. Grading is now in progress.
Please review Submission Requirements when preparing to submit your proposal. Authors of the proposals will be notified via email whether or not their proposals were selected in early December.
Proposal Submission Policy:
- All obvious commercial sales pitches will not be accepted for a presentation.
- Proposals must be well-organized and clearly describe their relevance to the industry and how the information presented could be applied or used in practice. Applicants are encouraged to use case studies, offer solutions, and include specifics.
- Proposals should contain new perspective or data and not have been presented previously.
- More than one proposal may be submitted.
- Selected presenters will be asked to present as part of a session in a designated time slot, and in some cases, proposal authors may be asked to speak as a panelist (no PPT) or as a stand-alone presenter. Session topics are pre-determined by the program committee.
- The program committee will review all the submitted proposals and select the most interesting and appropriate proposals for this year’s program. We will also invite others to present on topics that we did not receive suitable proposals on but see as necessary for the program.
AWEA members will be preferred over non-AWEA member presentations. Members engaged in AWEA's O&M, Safety, Quality and Workforce committees will be preferred over non-engaged members. For inquiries on membership, please contact Angela Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on committees, contact Sabrina Morelli, email@example.com.
Create a new account.
Forgot your password?
No worries. We can retrieve your password.
If you have not yet created your login, please use the form below. This will provide you access to various resources within this site.
Please note that fields with * are required fields.
Create your profile