Important Things to Remember
- No Visitors Under 18. No one under the age of 18, including infants and toddlers, will be allowed into the exhibit hall at any time. This includes during move-in, show days and move-out. There will be NO exceptions. Child care is NOT available at Kosherfest, please make accommodations before arrival.
- Each 100 sq ft of space will include: 8' high gray back drape and 3' high gray side dividers. (1) 6' gray draped table, (2) side chairs & 1 wastebasket
- Each 50 sq ft booth will include: 8' high gray back drape, 3' high side rail, (1) 4' gray draped table, (1) side chair & 1 wastebasket
- Booths 300 sq. ft. or less will receive a one-line identification sign.
- Booths and aisles will be carpeted in red pepper (black and red speckled).
- Event Hours
Tuesday, November 9 2021
10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, November 10 2021
10:00am – 4:00pm
- No Early Break Down. No exhibits can be removed in whole or prior to the close of the show at 4:00 PM on Wednesday, November 10th. Please review the Event Schedule and plan accordingly when booking travel for the event.