Important Things to Remember
- No Visitors Under 18. No one under the age of 18 will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall during the event. This rule applies to both visitors and exhibitors. There will be no exceptions!
- Each booth will include:
- 8' high black back drape and 3' high black side dividers. The university pavilion & Startup booths will have gray drape.
- Booths 300 sq. ft. or less will receive a one-line identification sign.
- The exhibit area is carpeted in existing hotel carpet.
- Exhibit Hall Hours
- Tuesday, September 6, 2022 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- No Early Set Up permitted on Monday, September 5th.
- No Early Break Down. All stands must be staffed during all expo hours. Exhibitors are NOT allowed to break down or remove any part of their exhibit, equipment, display material or merchandise from the exhibit hall before the official close of the event at 3:00PM Thursday, September 8th. Please review the Event Schedule and plan accordingly when booking travel for the event.
Additional Event Information
Click on the buttons below for additional information.
Event Schedule General Information Design Regulations Drone Addendum Safety & Security Freeman Quick Facts