Continental Flowers, Inc.
We are a family owned company started in 1974, with over 150 acres of our own proprietary production, as well as global sourcing capabilities in Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic. Our customer base includes over 600 Wholesale and Mass Market Customers in the U.S. and Canada.
Recent Company Developments:
- Farm Expansion in Colombia
- Production Line in Miami
- State of the Art Coolers, with real time inventory tracking at our Miami facility
- Full line of Consumer and Grower's Bunches, custom created for your program.
- Large catalog of Everyday and Seasonal Premade Bouquets - catalogs released twice yearly
- Premade Vases and Arrangements, created on demand, specifically to fit your needs
- Mass Market Buying experience developing floral programs "by Buyers, for Buyers"
- A young, talented In House Bouquet and Arrangement Designer, creating unique and trendy items
- A culture of promoting from within
- Farm Liaison Coordinator located in Bogota
Continental Flowers is a growing company looking for new opportunities and companies to partner with. We are hoping to identify items that we carry that will be a good fit for your stores.