Important Things to Remember
|No Visitors Under 18
||No one under the age of 18 will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall during the event. This rule applies to both visitors and exhibitors. There will be no exceptions!
|Each booth will include
||8' high black back drape and 3' high black side dividers. Booths 300 sq. ft. or less will receive a one-line identification sign. The exhibit area/booths and exhibit hall aisles will NOT be carpeted as part of the event’s sustainability initiative. You are welcome to supply your own floor covering or rent carpet through Freeman.
- Tuesday, February 14, 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday, February 15, 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday, February 16, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Pre-conference workshops are offered on February 13 and require addition registration. Get descriptions here.
- The conference program held on February 14 and 15 requires additional registration; visit our Registration team onsite to upgrade.
- The Wednesday Night Party will be held outdoors at The Cove. Additional registration is required; visit out Registration team onsite to upgrade.
|New for 2023 Grip Networking Platform
||New for 2023 #isnaesna23 is partnering with Grip, an event networking app that uses machine learning to help personalize B2B networking. Provided to attendees and exhibitors before, during, and after the event, the platform will increase engagement among visitors—and generate high-quality leads for exhibitors. The platform is now open to exhibitors and attendees for use. Please check your inbox for a Welcome email from “Intersolar 2023” with the subject line “Your Login for Intersolar 2023's Networking Platform”. If you did not receive this email, please:
- Check your spam folder.
- Confirm you have registered for #isnaesna23.
- Email us for assistance.
|No Early Break Down
||All stands must be staffed during all expo hours. Exhibitors are NOT allowed to break down or remove any part of their exhibit, equipment, display material or merchandise from the exhibit hall before the official close of the event at 3:00PM Thursday, February 6, 2020. Please review the Event Schedule and plan accordingly when booking travel for the event.
Additional Event Info
Click on the buttons below for additional information.
Exhibit Hall Floorplan Event Schedule Contact Info & Official Vendors General Event Information Booth Display Regulations
Venue Info, Directions & Parking Badge Registration & Customer Invitations Safety & Security Information Exhibit Space Contract