Children. Please note that due to liability restrictions, the Austin Convention Center Department prohibits children under the age of 17 from the venue’s Exhibit Halls, Service Yards, and Loading Docks during move in and move-out. During the open exhibit hours, no one under the age of 14 will be granted admittance on the trade show floor. This rule applies to both visitors and exhibitors. There will be NO exceptions!
|Each booth will include
- 8' high black back drape
- 3' high black side dividers
- Booths 300 sq. ft. or less will receive a one-line identification sign
- The exhibit area/booths and exhibit hall aisles will NOT be carpeted.You are welcome to supply your own floor covering or rent carpet through Freeman
- Electricity is not included and can be arranged through the Austin Convention Center
|Exhibit Move-In Schedule
NEW FOR 2022- TARGETED MOVE-IN SCHEDULE
The Running Event will utilize a targeted move-in schedule for 2022:
Monday, November 28 8:00 AM -12:00 PM 400 sq ft and larger
Monday, November 28 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM All Booths
Tuesday November 29 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM All Booths
|Exhibit Hall Hours
Badged Exhibitors have access to the exhibit hall two hours before the open of the show each morning.
- Wednesday, November 30 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Thursday, December 1 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
View the full Event Schedule
|Complete Important Exhibitor Tasks
Don't forget to review the exhibitor tasks to note all upcoming dates and deadlines so you can continue planning for the event.
Important Exhibitor Tasks
Additional Event Info:
Click on the buttons below for additional information.
General Info & Guidelines Booth Display Regulations Venue, Directions & Parking Safety & Emergency Information
Board of Health Food Application Food & Beverage Sampling Regulations Convention Center Fire Regulations Freeman Quick Facts