Looking for a seamless flow between dispatch, vessels, and billing?
TowWorks Operations and Logistics platform will allow you to have a one stop shop for all vessel dispatching, barge planning, and billing. Our completely customizable event engine that is directly integrated with our sophisticated rate engine will allow for any organization to efficiently dispatch orders for their equipment, gather real time events from vessels or dispatch, and flow straight into your billing department for streamlined invoicing to your customer.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Store all your contract data in one centralized system. This can include all your rates and escalators, with over 60 parameters to choose from to make billing a breeze. Also, asset-type billing minimum, demurrage rules, tariffs, and even attachments.
- AUTOMATED TONNAGE CALCULATIONS
Do you need an easy way to calculate barge tonnages via draft tables? Type your opening and closing measurements into TowWorks for automatic calculation of proper tonnage on each barge trip and generate the load ticket for transmission internally and to the customer.
- TRACK REVENUE AND EXPENSES
With all barge traffic consolidated into one system, you can easily track revenue and expenses per job. As traffic is completed, TowWorks offers clarity into what made you money, where your losses occurred and what your fleet utilization picture is in real-time.
- CUSTOMER AND VENDOR PORTALS
TowWorks allows unlimited portals for your customers and vendors, granting them a birdseye view of jobs without cumbersome phone calls and emails. Real-time load and unload reports from facilities and customer sites allows for seamless sharing of information and facilitates quicker decision-making and ultimately faster turnaround times.
- CUSTOMER REPORTING
Utilizing all the data you’ve worked so hard to collect and create custom reports for your customers or for internal use. Using TowWorks standard graphing and pivot table functions, define the metrics you need and generate reports with ease.
LINE HAUL TOWING
- With TowWorks Line Haul Towing Module, users easily manage and plan a vessel’s trip from start to end. From the comprehensive fleet diagram to tow planning, automated customer e-mail notifications and real time vessel mapping; TowWorks provides you with the data and tools you need to efficiently manage your fleet.
UNIT TOW OPERATIONS
- As restrictions on the US inland market become more and more stringent, managing your equipment becomes vital to your success in the industry. With TowWorks Unit Tow module, you have a centralized location for planning, dispatching, billing and crew management. TowWorks drag and drop functionality and automatic log capabilities, let your wheelmen focus on safe operation of the vessel versus time-consuming and cumbersome data entry.
- The TowWorks Tankerman module is purpose-built for third-party Tankerman Service companies and companies with internal Shore Tankerman teams. Say goodbye to cumbersome spreadsheets, and silos of data in multiple locations. With TowWorks Tankerman Management users can schedule employees for jobs, track their progress, schedule relief crew, track travel and overtime, as well as automatically assign equipment and tasks required for particular job types.