FLEXCO® IMO Rubber Flooring is bromine-free, Red List Free and is the only rubber flooring certified by the U.S. Coast Guard and the European Community Mark of Comformity. In the event of a fire, our flooring is less likely to release harmful and potentially life-threatening toxic gases than other flooring that is IMO certified.
- Red List Free
- 13% water content
- 10% renewable content
- Made in the USA from premium raw materials
All the advantages of rubber flooring. Achieve the form and function on your vessel with the comfort, durability and beauty of FLEXCO® IMO Rubber Flooring.
- Outstanding resilience
- Excellent noise reduction properties
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Superior resistance to color fading when exposed to sunlight
- Thickness up to 1/8" with or without decorative chips