While the cast ductile iron or silicon bronze housings, bronze and steel gears, shafts and hardware resist the marine corrosion.
They are also the ideal choice for applications requiring low magnetic components. Built to MIL-M-17059 or MIL-M-17060 to provide extended life under the worst shipboard conditions. As well as being compact and durable enough to reduce the stress on smaller valves where the Navy High Shock and Vibration qualification is required.
- Up to 6 position limit devices, individually adjustable
- OPEN and CLOSE torque limit devices
- Differential drive, low effort handwheel
- Mechanical position indicator located near the handwheel and on top
- Mechanical stops for quarter-turn applications, adjustable from 85 to 95 degrees
- Integral reversing controller with valve logic
- Thermal sensors and monitor module
- Local controls (pushbuttons and lights—local/remote switch)
- Non-intrusive control via USB interface
- LED digital display of status & diagnostics, non-intrusive
- Smart actuators—PROFIBUS, LonWorks®, ModBus® and DeviceNet™ right angle gearbox for limited overhead locations