Passenger Vessel Association (PVA)
The Passenger Vessel Association (PVA) is the national trade association that has been exclusively representing the interests of the passenger vessel industry since 1971.
PVA""s mission is simple. To advocate for and protect the interests of the U.S. passenger vessel industry, while working to foster a healthy long-term operating environment.
PVA Benefits at a Glance:
• Professional team of volunteer and staff experts
• Cost-saving training tools designed for passenger vessel operators
• Aggressive legislative and regulatory representation in Washington D.C.
• Unrivaled meetings, information exchange & key industry contacts to give you a competitive edge
• Networking opportunities with industry leaders and experts
• Coast Guard approved Alternative Security Program
• Endorsed comprehensive marine insurance program
• Timely information from Foghorn Magazine and Member Updates