Control the spread of hazardous contaminants in your station with the AIRVAC 911® Engine Exhaust Removal System.
Our system protects 100% of the apparatus bay area by constantly monitoring and removing diesel exhaust and particulate matter from your station to provide 24/7 protection. Mitigate hot zones, address off-gassing and counter secondary pollutants. Our four-stage filtration system includes a High Efficiency "HEPA MAX 3000" (MERV-16) filter.
No hoses, vehicle attachments or tail pipe connections.
No building modifications, ducting or external exhaust fans.
No interference with daily operations or emergency response time.
AIRVAC 911® is fully automatic.
- Address hot zones
- Remove off-gassing of turnout gear, hoses and parked vehicles
- Remove engine exhaust that re-enters the building
- Counter off-gassing of secondary pollutants (e.g. chainsaws, generators, lawn equipment)
- Move vehicles from bay to bay
- Half the price of hose systems
- Energy efficient LEED/Green design
- Low maintenance and affordable
- NFPA 1500 / OSHA / GSA Compliant
Air Vacuum Corporation has been protecting first responders for 25 years. Request your free proposal today.
Brands: AIRVAC 911® Engine Exhaust Removal System.