Nanotech Industrial Solutions is the first to succeed in commercially producing multi-layered, near-spherical nanostructures from inorganic materials. Inorganic Fullerene-like Tungsten Disulfide (IF-WS2) particles have notably high pressure, impact, and heat resistance. They have low toxicity and high shock-absorbing properties. These properties, in appropriate formulations, can facilitate the creation of “super performing” lubricants, coatings, and polymer composites. Benefits of which include:
- Better performance under extreme conditions
- Better impact resistance
- Greater energy efficiency
- User-safe and environmentally friendly
- Superior capacity to extend the life and effective operation of working mechanisms
- Reduced downtime and cost of production or ownership
The unique technology is exclusively licensed to NIS for commercialization worldwide from the Weizmann Institute of Science.