RoomKeyPMS, IQware, and Megasys Announce New Features to Enhance Hospitality Technology Solutions - Booth #1315
RoomKeyPMS, a cloud-based hotel software, IQware, an innovative technology solutions company, and Megasys, a leading provider of comprehensive hospitality management systems, are pleased to unveil their latest advancements available to the lodging industry. Each company has introduced new features and integrations to their existing platforms, empowering hoteliers to streamline operations, boost revenue, and provide exceptional guest experiences.
What's New for IQware:
- New and improved interfaces with ProfitSword, Shogo, Fourth and Duetto.
- A partnership with Revenue Analytics to advance rate management choices and flexibility.
- New Owner’s portal for our condo hotels and fractional hotels, and timeshare resorts.
- Over 50 new data sources have been added to the IQintel online reporting product.
- SOC certification to better serve our enterprise customers.
- Improved signature pads and document scanning features.
What's New for RoomKeyPMS:
- Mobile upselling capabilities for room upgrades and guest services.
- Contactless check-in at the front desk (iOS and Android support).
- Digital keys compatible with BLE enabled locks.
- Auto reconciliation reports, including Smart Match.
- Advanced Synxis integration, including 2-way reservation sync.
- Advanced iHotlier integration, including 2-way reservation sync.
- ALICE integration.
- Cash advances for hotel operational needs.
What's New for Megasys:
- MEGApay transaction integrated into all aspects of Reservations and Front Desk, including Drill Down reporting for Reconciliation of Deposits, Transactions, and Funding.
- Browser Reporting with drill-down capabilities throughout the application, printable from any device in all formats.
- Dashboard Reporting for Reservations, Front Desk, Housekeeping, Conference Services (Groups and Sales & Catering).
- Portfolio HMS available in GuestHOST, a WebView Browser/Mobile PMS in the palm of your hands.
- Customizable Confirmation Letters, Guest Registration, and Folio Print system using drag and drop to create HTML designs by the property.
- Expanded Room Attendant functionality for mobile users, showing Room Description, Status, Guest Name, and Stay Dates, all in a color-coded box based on Room Status.
- End of Day / Night Audit Reports viewable from a list directly on your screen, scheduled reporting, including printing or email delivery of reports to an individual or groups of individuals.
These new features and integrations demonstrate the ongoing commitment of IQware, RoomKeyPMS, and Megasys to deliver cutting-edge technology solutions that drive efficiency, profitability, and guest satisfaction in the hospitality industry. Hoteliers can now leverage these advancements to optimize operations, enhance revenue management, and deliver exceptional experiences to their guests.
About IQware Inc.
IQware, founded in 1984, is a Hospitality Software Provider that helps hotels and other lodging operations find, book, know, host, and keep their guests. Today, IQware’s technology supports and generates close to 4 billion dollars in annual gross revenue for its’ clients. “Built by Hoteliers for Hoteliers,” the IQware staff brings more than 300 years of combined experience managing Hospitality Properties and developing related software. From Regional Hotel chains to Multi-Property Management companies to large & small Independent Properties, IQware Inc. is your single-source technology partner through ongoing customized training, user-driven technology development, 24x7 support, and lifetime software upgrades. For more information, visit iqwareinc.com.
About Megasys Hospitality Solutions
Centrally located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the company was established in September 1989. The Market segments they service include but are not limited to are; Boutique, Independent, Resort Hotel Properties, State Parks, Conference, and Retreat Centers, and RV, Tent, and Day Use Campgrounds.
For 30 years, their process for providing the most flexible, reliable, responsive, and cost-effective Property Management system continued to improve while the integrity of their entire team remained the cornerstone of their success. They do more than merely talk about exceptional service; they build strong & personal relationships with their clients to help them better anticipate their needs. This mutual respect and feedback allowed them to continually deploy ongoing enhancements and integration to their technology. For more information, visit megasyshms.com.
RoomKeyPMS provides a property management system (PMS) that gives independent hotels an advantage by making it easier and more affordable to provide the best guest experiences, increase revenue and reduce costs. With over 70,000 managed rooms across the US and Canada, RoomKeyPMS has proven themselves as a trusted hotel industry partner for almost 20 years. In addition to delivering a reliable, well-connected PMS, RoomKeyPMS pride themselves on superior customer service—their locally-based support team is made up of former hoteliers with a 92% satisfaction rating. For more information, please see our website at roomkeypms.com.