The IBIE Education Task Force is looking for companies that would like to showcase their latest innovations in equipment and ingredients. The 30-minute presentations will be in an educational, entertaining, and interactive demo on stage in the NEW Baker’s Hub. Each demonstration will educate attendees about the benefits of your product, as well as draw them to your booth.
Request an exhibitor demo application form here.
Approved demonstrations will be scheduled throughout the four-days of IBIE. The committee will do their best to suit all company needs, such as not scheduling competing exhibitors or products in consecutive sessions. Payment due upon acceptance. Two demos per exhibiting company.
As the official website of IBIE, www.ibie2019.com offers attendees an interactive tool where they can register online, research the event and plan their participation in the show. Web advertising is an effective tool for pre-show promotion. Limited website sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Web ads rotate throughout the entire site in equal increments.
Size: 728x90 pixels; 200 kb maximum
Size: 300x150 pixels; 200 kb maximum
Did you know fifty-nine percent of executives would rather watch a video than read text? Seventy-five percent watch work-related videos at least once a week. And 92% share videos with others. Become a part of this meaning strategy and align yourself with videos that will be seen by industry professionals before, during and after IBIE 2019.
· Branding on IBIELive! landing page on the IBIE website
· Mentions in at least 4 pre-show e-mails and Sosland Show Daily emails
· Logo on the intros of the video clips and stamp in bottom right corner
· Logo on backdrop of “stage” where interviews are filmed
· Logo on signage for TVs (5 monitors located throughout the convention center)
· Logo included on any mention of IBIELive! in promotions and social media
· A Live interview for IBIELive! to be featured on the IBIE website, social media channels and anywhere else the video clips are shared
Grab attendees attention with 230sq feet of display space located right outside of registration (North hall)! Thousands of attendees will pass by as they go from North Hall to the Grand Concourse and Central Hall!
Buyers look here for directions, and your company logo, name and booth number will be clearly visible on the floor plan to let them know right where you are. Signs will be located in the highest-traffic areas of the show.
Maximize your exposure in high-traffic areas—a company-branded escalator wrap near Central Hall is sure to be noticed.
Exclusive Exhibitor List Sponsorship Includes:
The Silver Listing recieves: