Large capacities of up to 6,400 crates/hour, speed and perfect drying
, are just some of the features which, together with the possibility of handling crates of different types and sizes, set the new generation Colussi Ermes centrifugal dryers apart from the rest.
Endless innovation over the years has led, not only to the creation of ever more powerful spin dryers with increased performance, but also to the birth of the “super-compact” spin dryer for crates; a machine able to combine large drying capacity with a minimum footprint.
The Colussi Ermes crate spin dryers can be added to existing systems as well as new ones; a design which has been created focusing on the footprint and the parts, allowing it to be adapted to extremely limited spaces.
It is available in the Single or Twin-lane version, and within just a few seconds, the Colussi Ermes crate spin dryer is able to ensure perfect drying with limited energy consumption. The high performance combined with high energy efficiency levels make it an effective and economical solution.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Possibility of drying crates of different dimensions, both rigid and collapsible in just two seconds.
- Capacity of up to 2,400 crates/hour in the single version.
- Capacity of up to 4,200 crates/hour in the Twin-lane version.
- Up to 7,500 crates/hour in the non-compact versions.
- Maximum drying: 2-4 gr of water residue.
- Flexibility: suitable for all types of rigid and collapsible crates.
- Minimum footprint: EU from 3,800 to 4,200 mm; America from 4,200 to 5,400 mm.
- Energy savings of between 80% and 90%.