Traditional lines take an average of 52 weeks to begin producing at full capacity. You could potentially have your system paid off before your competition even turns their system on!
THE DREAM LINE:
*The complete system is less than 20 meters long.
*Single point operation with product in and out on the same end.
*Flexible enough to run a multitude of lined molded cake formats, but honestly why would you? Dedicate this line to making one thing....a lot of money!
*Will be fully demonstrated at IBIE in Las Vegas Sept. 8-11, 2019.
THE UNIVERSAL LINE:
* The complete system is less than 46 meters long
* It's easier to tell you what it cannot produce than what it can...tall loaf breads. Everything else is possible: pastries, cookies, cakes (of course!), rolls, brownies, inclusions, fillings....we don't call it The Universal Line for nothing!
* Enclosed refrigerated cooling zone with Scanico technology available as an option.
* Inline pan washing and drying included.
* Completely automated, yes one person can operate this entire line!