The IBIE Education Task Force is looking for companies that would like to showcase their latest innovations in equipment and ingredients. The 30-minute presentations will be in an educational, entertaining, and interactive demo on stage in the NEW Baker’s Hub. Each demonstration will educate attendees about the benefits of your product, as well as draw them to your booth.
Request an exhibitor demo application form here.
Approved demonstrations will be scheduled throughout the four-days of IBIE. The committee will do their best to suit all company needs, such as not scheduling competing exhibitors or products in consecutive sessions. Payment due upon acceptance. Two demos per exhibiting company.
The IBIE Innovation Showcase offers exhibitors the opportunity to create awareness for their exciting new products while driving attendee traffic. Exhibitors are given the opportunity to submit paid entrees for inclusion in the Innovation Showcase. A compilation of the entrees are promoted before and during the show, included in all IBIE media and displayed in the Innovation Hub outside the hall.
The IBIE Innovation Showcase is promoted in all of the following outlets:
• E-blast announcing the entrees prior to the show
• Social media post announcing the entrees
• A section on www.IBIE2019.com
• A section on the official 2019 mobile app
• Mention in the IBIE Today show dailies
• Display page in a dedicated section of the official IBIE Show Directory
• Poster-size display in the trade show foyer
• Placard for exhibitor’s booth
Mobile apps for trade shows have become very widely used. Available from any smartphone or tablet, this handheld, on-the-go resource offers complete information at the touch of a finger. Rotating sponsorships are available in addition to push notification messages.
Size: 640x110 pixels & app landing page
As the official website of IBIE, www.ibie2019.com offers attendees an interactive tool where they can register online, research the event and plan their participation in the show. Web advertising is an effective tool for pre-show promotion. Limited website sponsorship opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Web ads rotate throughout the entire site in equal increments.
Size: 728x90 pixels; 200 kb maximum
Size: 300x150 pixels; 200 kb maximum
Did you know fifty-nine percent of executives would rather watch a video than read text? Seventy-five percent watch work-related videos at least once a week. And 92% share videos with others. Become a part of this meaning strategy and align yourself with videos that will be seen by industry professionals before, during and after IBIE 2019.
· Branding on IBIELive! landing page on the IBIE website
· Mentions in at least 4 pre-show e-mails and Sosland Show Daily emails
· Logo on the intros of the video clips and stamp in bottom right corner
· Logo on backdrop of “stage” where interviews are filmed
· Logo on signage for TVs (5 monitors located throughout the convention center)
· Logo included on any mention of IBIELive! in promotions and social media
· A Live interview for IBIELive! to be featured on the IBIE website, social media channels and anywhere else the video clips are shared
Buyers look here for directions, and your company logo, name and booth number will be clearly visible on the floor plan to let them know right where you are. Signs will be located in the highest-traffic areas of the show.
Maximize your exposure in high-traffic areas—a company-branded escalator wrap near Central Hall is sure to be noticed.
The Bronze Listing recieves:
Exclusive Exhibitor List Sponsorship Includes:
The Silver Listing recieves:
Copyright 2018, a2z, Inc. All rights reserved.