POV & CART SERVICE
Will you be bringing your booth materials in a POV (Privately Owned Vehicle)? Freeman will provide Cart Service for those with POVs. What is considered a POV? Any cars, pick-ups, vans, trucks primarily designed for passenger use, not cargo or freight. Some service highlights can be found below. For the full details, directions, qualifying vehicles, and fine print, please click here.
Cart Service Includes:
- Freeman workers with flat cart scooters will assist with unloading.
- Each cart can handle a load of 3’ Wide x 4’ Long x 3’ High.
- Each load must not exceed 300 lbs.
- Storage of empty cardboard/product boxes (no additional charge)
Rates: $184.25 per round trip (from dock to booth and booth to dock)
Service Dates & Times:
- Tuesday, 11 April 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, 13 April 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Any vehicles that do not qualify for this service or require mechanical assistance to unload will be directed to the Freeman Marshalling Yard.