INDA, The Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, serves hundreds of member companies in the nonwovens / engineered fabrics industry doing business globally. Since 1968, INDA networking events have helped members connect, innovate and develop their businesses. INDA educational courses, market data, test methods, consultancy and issue advocacy help members succeed by providing them the information they need to better plan and execute their business strategies.
INDA Media is the business-to-business publishing arm of INDA and publisher of International Fiber Journal and International Filtration News, which reach a vast network of professionals who employ fibers, filaments, and filtration systems to optimize their application environments.
Key benefits INDA provides it’s members:
- You’ll make invaluable connections
- You’ll get reliable Business Intelligence + Economic Insights + Market Trends
- You’ll gain access to globally acclaimed professional Training + Education
- You’ll have a voice and an advocate in Government Relations
- You’ll get up to a 30% discount on all INDA Products
Need to know more?
Visit INDA at booth 2630