The Innovatreat miniMBR® is an extremely efficient pre-engineered system excelling in decentralized nutrient removal and water reuse applications. The miniMBR® utilizes externally mounted, vertically-oriented tubular ultra-filter membranes for biomass separation. Its one-of-a-kind hydraulic pattern contributes to the highest energy efficiency of any MBR available on the market today.
Operating with industry-low airScrub™ (air scour) rates, we achieve the highest levels of nitrogen removal, necessitating the least amount of supplemental carbon. Besting increasingly strict limits.
The patented miniMBR® design provides remarkably efficient process turn-down (a challenge for competitors’ immersed MBR products). Utilizing automated backwash and a unique Membrane Laundry™ cleaning process, our patented system ensures maximum permeability, extended membrane life, and ultra-quality treated effluent with minimal operator intervention.
The compact and highly integrated miniMBR® skid offers operational and maintenance ease unrivaled by typical membrane process equipment. For the average operator, any serviceable component in the miniMBR® (pumps, valves, blowers, instruments, and even our membranes) can be replaced using common mechanic’s tools — an adjustable wrench, flat-blade screwdriver, etc.
How easy is that?
What exactly makes miniMBR® more effective?
- Easy maintenance with less downtime
- airScrub™ = Energy efficiency reducing overall operating costs
- Unique, customized modular design
- Fully integrated skids
- Robust, back-washable, externally mounted membranes
- Automated in-situ Membrane Laundry™ cleaning systems
- No cranes or other “lift-out” mechanisms are needed
- No “soak-tank” required
- Fully automated miniSCADA™ controls with remote monitoring/control capabilities
- Tubular Ultra-Filter Membrane Modules,
- Process Designs include 10x turn-down
- Skid Sizes Available (ADF) (per membrane process train):
|Number of Modules ||Gallons Per Day ||airScrub™ SCFM |
|1 ||1,500 – 15,000 ||1.5 – 2.0 |
|2 ||3,000 – 30,000 ||3.0 – 4.0 |
|3 ||4,500 – 45,000 ||4.5 – 6.0 |
|4 ||6,000 – 60,000 ||6.0 – 8.0 |