Randek’s SP720 series provides reliable cut saws that are a major asset to roof truss and house producers around the world.
The SP720 cut saw is effective, easy to use, and accurate. It has been on the market for a long time and is continuously improved in close contact with our many customers. The blade on this semi-automatic saw supports both angled as well as inclined cuts, which means it can make any cuts you may require. You can also use the large-diameter blade to cut several sections of stacked timber simultaneously.
- Angled cuts from 0° to 360° and inclined cuts from 90° to 28°
- Cut heights up to 250 mm, possible to cut three boards each cutting cycle
- Computer controlled, resulting in fast adjustment
- Fixation of timber near the cutting area resulting in accurate cutting
- Different stacking methods
- Timber picker
- Printer, Milling machine, Splicing press
- Customized modular handling system