The National Ergonomics Conference and ErgoExpo seeks to provide relevant, applicable information and skills to help ergonomics and safety professionals improve productivity, product quality and profitability while reducing workplace-related injuries. Now in its 27th year, the conference continues to be the largest, most important gathering of ergonomics professionals in the United States.
Attendees include professionals interested in building a safer and more productive workplace such as:
- Corporate Executives & Officers
- Safety Managers/Engineers
- Ergonomics & Safety Team Members
- Facilities Designers & Managers
- RTW & Workers' Comp Managers
- HR Managers
- Industrial Engineers/Hygienists
- Insurance & Risk Professionals
- Occupational Health Professionals
- Safe Patient Handling/Lift Team Managers
- Physical & Occupational Therapists
- Product Designers
- Risk Managers
We are looking for presentation proposals to speak at the 2020 National Ergonomics Conference and ErgoExpo. Proposed topics should be of an educational nature. New research, case studies with proven results, advanced level and innovative subject matter is encouraged. All sessions must include specific strategies for attendees.
The promotion or endorsement of particular products, services or companies is strictly prohibited.
Presentations from vendors will be considered, but proposals MUST include a client case study, presented by an ergonomics, safety or occupational medical professional.
All corporate and legal approvals to speaker and present material must be secured before submitting a proposal.
Types of sessions and requirements:
- Half-day Workshop Session (2.5 hours; Tuesday only)
- Half-day Workshop - Panel Discussion (2.5 hours;Tuesday only)
- Breakout Session - 60 minutes; Wednesday - Friday)
- Program Management
- Office Ergonomics
- Materials Handling, Tools & Workstation Design
- Industrial Ergonomics & Safety
- Healthcare Ergonomics, Aging & Wellness
PROPOSALS ARE BEING ACCEPTED UNTIL 11:59pm ET, January, 17 2020.
Create a new account.
Forgot your password?
No worries. We can retrieve your password.
If you have not yet created your login, please use the form below. This will provide you access to various resources within this site.
Please note that fields with * are required fields.
Create your profile